Really Cool Timing
Larry Lee from Haworth Inc. just forwarded me an invitation to a webinar for FM Systems. It was pretty funny that the email came right after my post about the new features of FM System’s new Version 8. Here is the information for registering for the webinar. You can see the new features for yourself. I am already registered, see you online. I highly recommend attending.
Webinar – BIM + FM: Bridging the Divide
Thursday, September 16
2:00 pm EST
The FM:Interact BIM Integration Component
The FM:Interact BIM Integration Component can help you leverage data to improve communication and collaboration between stakeholders as a building evolves. With this component you can:
- Create a bi-directional link between Autodesk® Revit® models and FM:Interact Web sites via Web services
- Connect BIM data from design, construction and renovation to facility management and operations
- Manage FM:Interact Space Management inventory, allocations and occupancy in Revit Architecture
- Synchronize building components in Revit models with building systems data in the FM:Interact Facility Maintenance Module
- Publish floor plans from Revit models to FM:Interact, enabling anyone in the organization to view floors plans in a Web browser.